Global Intelligence Scholarship (GIS)
Scholarship details :
Fully funded for tuition fee until graduation. *
*Remark: Terms and conditions applied by Sripatum University International College, Sripatum University.
When should you apply?
Today until 31 December, 2022 : Register and submit the following documents:
- English essay topic “3 extraordinary things about yourself” not more than 500 words using font size 12 (any font type)
- VDO clip of self-introduction in English not more than 3 mins
18 January, 2023 : Announcement of qualified applicants for interview
24-27 January, 2023 : Interview process
7 February, 2023 : Announcement for successful applicants
28 February, 2023 : Registration of eligible applicants for “GIS Scholarship”
*Remark: Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Register online or walk-in for application at the Admission Center on the 2nd floor of building 11.
- Pay 200 baht via university payment channels.
- Submit portfolio of your activities including achievement , English essay, and self-introduction clip VDO by 31 December, 2022 via the following channels:
- Submit to counseling officer
- Mail it to Admission Center on the 2nd floor of building 11, Sripatum University 2410/2
Phahonyothin Rd, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900. (Please specify: Submit “GIS Scholarship Sripatum University International College” on the envelop)
- 2 copies of academic transcript from high school or equivalent with GPAX 3.00 or higher, or GED score result, or IGCSE score result, or any score result document equivalent to high school
- 1 copy of national ID card
- 1 copy of house registration
- 1 passport size photo
- Receipt of 200-baht payment for application
- Portfolio of your achievement including activities
- English essay topic “3 extraordinary things about yourself” not over than 500 words using font size 12 (any font type)
- A self-introduction in English VDO clip, no more than 3 minutes, delivered by uploading to your YouTube channel and turn on ‘open to public’ function for the VDO clip and sending a link to Click
- A minimum of high school (Grade 12) education or equivalent with GPAX 3.00 or higher.
- Total GED score for 4 subjects 650 or higher.
- A minimum qualification of 5 IGCSE O-level of grade C.
- A minimum qualification of 3 IGCSE A-level of grade C.
- Total score of 30 or higher for IB Diploma.
- The committees have the right to use their own judgement for those who do not meet the above 1-5 requirements.
- Applicant is eligible for only one type of scholarship and cannot combine it with other discounts.
- Register can only be done during specified period.
- Student must maintain the GPA of 3.00 and no grade result in F.
- Student must register every semester according to the study plan of academic curriculum.
- Student must have good demeanor and participate in all activities assigned by College or University in order to enhance its reputation.
- In case the GPA is below 3.00 or grade result in any subject is F, scholarship support will be terminated.
- This scholarship cannot be used in case student choose to co-study with another institute abroad.
- In case student is not able to graduate with in 4 years (8 semesters), the scholarship will be terminated in the 8th semester.
- This scholarship is reserved for Sripatum University International College (Bangkhen campus) students only.
For more information: please call 061 420 5641-4/ 02 558 6888 ext. 2121-4