- Thailand is known as one of the most affordable place to live in because of low price of accommodation, food and transportation. An average cost of living in Thailand is around 12,000-15,000 baht (approximately $400-450) per month.
- Educational Tuition fee is also very competitive comparing to other foreign countries. An average tuition fees for Bachelor degree program is range from USD 15,000-25,000. Scholarships are also available for foreign students.
The friendly locals
- As you may know that Thailand is called “the land of smile”, people are very friendly and helpful. Even though, you barely know Thai words, Thai people will try to communicate and help you.
- Thai food is well-known all around the world. The taste is very savory, fresh and unique because most of Thai dishes combine of five taste senses, especially all unique herbs and spices. Also, Thailand has a variety of international food choices to choose from such as Western, Chinese, Japanese or even Indian. All of these delicious foods, they can be easily found in every corner of buildings at very affordable price.
- Thailand has many attractive and wonderful destinations to visit and many interesting activities to do. You can enjoy sightseeing along the river or around the town and having a traditional Thai massage. Going to see many beautiful ancient temples or getting some clothes and unique stuffs at shopping places and night markets are things that all travelers should put on the top of the list. Also, having a trip to the rural areas or islands for exploring the beautiful and gorgeous scenery is a “don’t miss” activity.
- There are convenient stores, restaurants and even coffee shops open 24/7 where you can stop by and grab necessary things back home at anytime. It is super convenient. Most importantly, Thai people’s lifestyle and their mindset both people living in town and countryside are highly flexible, easy-going and open-minded.
- There are various options of transportation to choose; Airport Rail Link, Sky train, Subway, Bus, Taxi, Tuk-Tuk, Van, Motorbike and Boat.