Summer Semester : June - July
First Semester : August - December
Second Semester : January - May
1. Applicants to 4-year programme must hold an M.6 certificate (Grade 12) or its equivalent as issued by the Ministry of Education or a G.C.E. "O" level, not less than “C” in 5 subjects, or high school certificate from accredited institution (12 years of schooling).
2. Applicants to continuing programme must hold a diploma, higher-vocational level or equivalent, from schools or colleges recognized by the Ministry of Education.
3. Good physical and mental health
4. English Proficiency
- Applicants can either submit any of the following English Proficiency Test Scores: TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, or take SPU Pre-TOEIC test.
- The satisfactory tests scores are 176 for TOEFL-CBT, 63 for IBT and 500 for paper/or 5.0 for IELTS/ or 600 for TOEIC
- Those who have achieved the required tests score are exempted from taking the SPU Pre-TOEIC test or Intensive English Course.
- Those who have not achieved the required tests score must attend SPUIC Course: English for Academic Skills
Documents for applications
2. Graduate Certificate of Grade 12 or equivalent
3. Score of TOEFL or other internationally recognized English test (if available)
4. photos (2")
5. House Registration, National ID Card, Passport or appropriate identification
6. Completed application form
How to apply (for Non-Thai applicants)
- SPU International application for those applicant who hold Non-Thai passport.
- SPU domestic application for those applcants who hold Thai passport.
International Programme Tuition & Fees
Tuition & Fees for Thai students Tuition Fees (Thai)
Tuition & Fees for Non-Thai students Tuition Fees (Non-Thai)
* Sripatum University issues a letter of acceptance to the students to present to the immigration authorities in order to be granted a student visa.
* Once you received the above-mentioned acceptance letter, apply and obtain the student visa (“non-immigrant ED” visa) BEFORE entering Thailand.