Sripatum International College (SIC) The Path to A Global Network. We instill DNAs for the New Generation: "HI-SPEED" Honest, Intelligent, Socially-Responsible, Professional, Energetic, Ethical and Dynamic". SIC Info SIC was initiated to respond to the growing trend in education towards globalized collaboration and particularly to keep in tune with Asia's fast-paced development. Our International College integrates educational ...+ More Info
This program combines various aspects of theories, practical applications, and existing samples of business management from real-world application of various working conditions. Upon completion, students will improve their skills and values in the global marketplace.
- Business Administration Staff
- International Relations Officer
- HR Staff
- Foreign Department Officer
- Procurement Staff
- PR officers
- Business Owner
- Others Internatinal Business Related Career
This program is providing students with quality education and experience in preparation for careers in the aviation industry. The mission of the degree is to provide relevant educational knowledge and experience that produces high quality aviation professionals who distinguish themselves and reflect the quality of the aviation industry. Upon completion, students can utilize their acquired skills to work in airline business which include Pilot, Cabin Crew or a number of related sectors of the Airline industry.
- Improving communication in English - Developing in-flight service competencies - Practical application of airline standards and practices - Communication skill development through intercultural perspective - Analytical Skill Development
- Flight attendant - Passenger ground service agent - Cargo officer - Caterer - Reservation and ticketing agent - Information management and public relations officer for airline business - Customer relationship management officer - Airport authority
The international accounting program at Sripatum University offers theoretical foundation, practical knowledge, and skills practices in the real business environment. Sripatum’s School of Accountancy produces graduates that are ready to join the international workforce in both public and private sectors.
- Employees of commercial banks or financial institutions
- Financial analysts, stock and security analysts, and investment analysts
- Tax auditors
- Internal auditors
- Accounting system design specialists
- Certified Public Accountant
- Employees of government agents and state enterprises
- Lecturers or teachers in the Accounting higher diploma programs
- Accounting and tax consultants