Sripatum University (SPU), one of the oldest and most prestigious private universities in Thailand, was established in 1970 by Dr. Sook Pookayaporn by the name “Sripatum College.” The name “Sripatum” meaning “Source of Knowledge Blooming like a Lotus” was conferred on the college by Her Royal Highness the Princess Mother. In 1987, the college was promoted to university status by the Ministry of University Affairs, ...+ More Info
The International Program in Business Management (BM) covers the fundamental principles within the business and service industries, from both a domestic and international perspective. Students will also have the opportunity to experience a professional internship in organizations such as embassies or consulates / International companiess / State Enterprises in Thailand and even join an Internship Abroad Program (ASEAN and Europe). Finally, the Program in Business Management focuses on providing students with effective communication skills, which are fundamental to succeed in many aspects of the real work.
* A joint academic program : Bachelor of Business Administration & Higher Diploma in International Business management(ฺBM) choose major Hospitality Management with Swiss College of Hospitality Management Lenk (SHML), Switzerland.
During the 4th year, if students will optionally be studying at Swiss College of Hospitality Management Lenk (SHML) in Switzerland to improve their knowledge and skills in Food & Beverage and practical experiences in hotel management with paid internship program. Also, an opportunity to work in international chain hotels in Europe.
Occupations where our students can be employed after graduation:
- Operational level officers in all government and private agencies, focusing on languages
- Administrative staff in public and private agencies, focusing on languages
- Marketing staff
- Business owners
Examples of these organizations would be embassies or consulates / International companies / State Enterprises in Thailand and abroad(ASEAN and Europe).
The International Program in Airline Business (IAB) is providing students with quality education and experience in preparation for careers in the aviation industry. The mission of the degree is to provide relevant educational knowledge and experience that produces high quality aviation professionals who distinguish themselves and reflect the quality of the aviation industry. Upon completion, students can utilize their acquired skills to work in airline business which include Pilot, Cabin Crew or a number of related sectors of the Airline industry.
- Improving communication in English - Developing in-flight service competencies - Practical application of airline standards and practices - Communication skill development through intercultural perspective - Analytical Skill Development
- Flight attendant - Passenger ground service agent - Cargo officer - Caterer - Reservation and ticketing agent - Information management and public relations officer for airline business - Customer relationship management officer - Airport authority