College of Graduate Studies in Management, Sripatum University promote and support all kinds of research, whether it is the research to promote the knowledge and/or the research to promote teaching and learning development in humanities and social science disciplines, Science and Technology Discipline, Business Administration and Economics Group, Law, Political Science and Public Administration. College of Graduate Studies organizes a regional academic conference to be a platform to disseminate the knowledge gained from those researches to the public and to be a platform to exchange knowledge, ideas and academic experiences of graduate students in Sripatum University to academic researchers, students both outside and inside the University.
The 8th Regional Graduate Research Conference 2021, Sripatum University (GRADSPUCON2021) is a conference with efforts from various departments both in the country and abroad. For every research paper submitted for consideration, they must be screened by the Performance Review Committee by using a Double-blind Peer Review where the author of the work will not know the name of the reviewer, and the reviewer will not know the name of the author) The successful paper will be published in the Academic Journal of Graduate Studies of Sripatum University.
1. To provide opportunities for scholars and researchers in the field of business administration and related fields to exchange knowledge, experience and research results, so, they can apply their work to Thailand and other countries context as well as to keep pace with the new knowledge recognized in many countries
2. To foster cooperation between scholars, researchers and various departments in both the public and private sectors in business development in Thailand.
3. To provide opportunities for students and researchers in the field of business administration at all levels of study to meet and exchange academic opinions and to be a domestic forum for the practice of presentations and disseminate academic results which is an important basis for the development of knowledge that can be applied in the practical world.
Project responsible person
1. College of Graduate Studies in Management Sripatum University
2. Resource Center Sripatum University
3. The committee organizes academic conferences, research results, graduate studies at the regional level, Sripatum University and universities in cooperation groups
Scope of the work presented
The conference will consider "Research article and Academic article" in 2 groups of disciplines: Science and Technology and humanities and social science.
The types of research articles to be considered include
1. Research results of knowledge
2. Research results for teaching and learning development
3. Thesis / Thesis at the master's or doctorate level
4. Academic Articles
Presentation of the work in the form of a lecture by using Thai / English by Microsoft Word or Powerpoint via Online Google Meet, ZOOM system.
The presentation time is 15 minutes per subject, 5 minutes inquiring session for a total of 20 minutes.
09.00-09.30 Opening speech by Assoc. Prof. Dr. Vichit U-on,
Dean of the Graduate School of Management Sripatum University
09:30-10:30 Keynote Speaker
10:30-12:00 Presentation (20 minutes interval session).
13:00-17:00 Presentation (20 minutes interval session).
17.00-17.20 Closing ceremony
Note: The schedule is subjected to change as appropriate.
-Must be a work that has not been published anywhere before and has to be prepared according to the research article writing format set by the committee
-Submission in English, in the format of ms word and pdf files, can be done from the opening date until July 23th
-8 pages of the Article in English can be sent to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the format of the Articles in English please see Download: https://bit.ly/2ZSpRPp
Please proceed as follows.
(1) Applications open from 22 March to 15 July 2021.
- Register online Click> https://forms.gle/M98zftLaETpNpQKU9
(2) Payment of registration fee from 22 March to 15 July 2021.
(3) Submit articles in English in the format of ms word and pdf files from the application opening date until July 23th
-8 pages of the article in English can be sent to email: email@example.com
** Format of Article in English can be downloaded: https://bit.ly/2ZSpRPp
(4) Announcement of acceptance of research articles will be on July 8, 2021 (return by email to submitted articles e-mail address)
(5) The Academic conference, research results of graduate studies at regional level will be held on Sunday, August 8, 2021
* Presenter will receive a certificate, Thumb Drive-Proceedings Article and the receipt by post)
● For students, teachers/academics/researchers of other institutions, 100 USD per article.
● For, Sripatum University amount 67 USD per article
● For Attending the event (not presenting work), will receive certificates and Thumb Drive-Proceedings, 50 USD per person.
Account number: 006-3-70038-9
Account name: Sripatum University
** Send proof of money transfer with the name-surname and address in the receipt to email: firstname.lastname@example.org cc: email@example.com
For more information, please
call 02 579 1111 ext. 3000, 3012 (business hours 10.00-17.00)