Education develops human resources who enrich the nation
Our Core Value:
Wisdom, Skills, Cheerfulness and Morality
Thailand’s Leading University for the New Generation
Commitment towards ICT Campus:
Sripatum University is committed to be ICT Campus through continuously deploying appropriate technology and developing media for educational purposes. It is the directive of the university to encourage the use of information technology in all the courses so as to prepare the students in the IT-enabled society. Moreover, information technology is used to assist the work of administrators, lecturers and staff so that they can perform their duties efficiently and effectively.
Currently, the university has initiated the E-Learning development project that aims at creating an open learning campus and expanding the academic service to give students a flexible learning environment. To further facilitate the access of information throughout campus, the university has developed a wireless LAN system that covers all main areas so that students can access the university knowledge servers and internet wherever they are on SPU campus.
Sripatum University’s organizational development policy covers the major commitments of a quality higher education institution which include;
1) Producing qualified graduates in line with the Thailand Qualification Framework and the University’s Core Values in order to serve the society and to be ready for the upcoming of ASEAN Economic Community.
2) Enhancing academic research, academic papers and innovations to deepen the University knowledge base in various fields of studies as well as for curriculum development and quality standard teaching methodology.
3) Providing academic services to communities both public and private sectors – creating learning society; support dissemination of knowledge and intellectual properties as value-added to the organizations and to benefit the society as a whole.
4) Instilling ethical values and morality for our students, preserving Thai arts and cultures and enhancing university social responsibility.
5) Improving the university management system by focusing on human resource development and strengthening the foundation, in order to gain competitive edge in terms of producing qualified graduates and providing excellent services.