Summer Session : June - July
First Semester : August - December
Second Semester : January - May
1. Applicants to 4-year programs must hold a M.6 certificate (Grade 12) or its equivalent as issued by the Ministry of Education. G.C.E. "O" level not less than “C” in 5 subjects or high school certificate from accredited institution (12 years of schooling).
2. Applicants to continuing programs must hold a diploma; higher-vocational level or equivalent, from schools or colleges recognized by the Ministry of Education.
3. Clear record of good behavior (police record)
4. Good physical health and mental health
5. English Proficiency
- Applicants can either submit any of the following English Proficiency Test Scores: TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, or take SPU Pre-TOEIC test.
- The satisfactory tests score are 150 for TOEFL (CBT)/or 4.5 for IELTS/ or 495 for TOEIC
- Those who have achieved required tests score are exempt from taking the SPU Pre-TOEIC test or SIC Intensive English Course.
- Those who have not achieved required tests score must attend SIC Intensive English Course.
Documents for applications
1. Certificate of Grade12 or equivalent
2. Score of TOEFL or other internationally recognized English test (if available)
3. 3 photos (1")
4. House Registration or appropriate identification
5. Completed application form DOWNLOAD
6. Thai Baht 300 assessment fee (Cash, Bank Draft, or Cashier Cheque)
How to Apply from Abroad
1. Click here to Apply online
2. Send completed application form and document via e-mail
Click here to Download
* Download and complete the application form
* Attach your application documents :
a. completed application form
b. copy of high-school certificate and transcript
c. copy of passport
d. clear criminal record
e. 2 photos (1")
Payment Method (Apply from Abroad)
The available payment method is
Sripatum University issues Invoice of the first semester to the applicant.
Applicant please remit to KASIKORN BANK, BANGKHEN BRANCH, BANGKOK, THAILAND
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 070-1-08577-9
ACCOUNT NAME : SRIPATUM UNIVERSITY
The “Transaction Receipt” must be sent to email@example.com
* Sripatum University issues a letter of invitation for the immigration authorities in order to be granted a student visa
* Once you received the above-mentioned invitation letter, apply and obtain the student visa (“non-immigrant ED” visa) BEFORE entry to Thailand